The Capsaicin Cartel prides itself in using high-quality, locally sourced ingredients in the creation of our small batch artisanal sauce, condiments and confectionaries. We cannot guarantee that the color and/or heat level will always be the same due to the variants of the peppers used. Our peppers and most produce we use are grown by Serre St-Laz under the best conditions and care. If you are not satisfied with your purchase we are happy to work with you in order to remedy any issues.
- Payments can be made through PayPal, Square, by credit card, interac online. If you wish to pay through e-transfer, please contact us by email info@TheCapsaicinCartel.com.
- All sales are final due to food safety requirements. We are always available to discuss any issues with your order.
- Any unauthorized use of our logo, artwork, recipes or any other intellectual property will be subject to litigation.
- Delivery times are subject to delays that occur due to transport/Canada Post/courier issues. We will do our best to ensure that you receive your order with a reasonable time frame. Orders will be processed within 3-5 days.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.